As parents, we empathize with our kids. When they hurt, we hurt, when they struggle, we struggle, when they need help, we do everything we can to get them the best. It matters not what the economic situation is of a family, at times, youth, any youth make poor decisions. It is unfortunate however, that some of these poor choices can have potentially dangerous, long term consequences if they are not taken care of as soon as possible. In their quest to find their child the help required, parents will no doubt discover a whole host of therapeutic options offering troubled youth programs.
Rites of Passage NW Wilderness Therapy is one of those options.
A question to be asked by any parent of Rites of Passage is, “what makes our troubled youth programs stand out from others?” The short answer to this question is its effectiveness.
The more in depth answer would include:
– our ‘rites of passage’ approach to our programs
– our multi-levelled therapeutic techniques to intervention
– our unique empowerment based wilderness therapy program
– our incorporation of the family model therapy
– our effective use of the cognitive behavioral model of therapy (CBT)
– our intense but nurturing individual and group therapies
– our methods of including family in the therapeutic process.
At Rites of Passage, the health and wellness of your troubled youth is paramount. We understand there may be some apprehension and allow time for the transition. We encourage all of our students to embrace this life changing experience.
We support them to take responsibility for themselves, their actions and release the skills and abilities they have within themselves to overcome the many challenges and obstacles placed in their path. Rites of Passage troubled youth programs treat the whole person, not just the symptoms. Contact us today at (800)794-0980 to learn more and to register.