Rites of Passage serves a segment of the health care system which is a challenge to fund in the current health care market, and some health care providers do not cover some or all of the costs. We will help you determine what your insurance will cover.
Many people choose to finance their program through cost-effective loans. Financing can allow you to make low monthly payments over a period of time.
Rites of Passage is pleased to offer assistance with the loan process. Founder Nathan Welch provides personal, hassle-free assistance throughout the loan process. He is often able to secure funding for all your expenses such as
- transport services
- ancillaries, and
- enrollment fees.
We understand that finding financial resources can bring an additional burden during a difficult situation. To help you with this burden, we are pleased to offer parents and young adults assistance with the loan process. Teaming up with American Health Care Lending gives access to the necessary resources, including multiple loan options, in the most effective way.
Assistance may include:
- Pre-approval, often within 24-48 hours
- One point of contact to find the best loan for your student
- Loans to cover travel expenses and other ancillary expenses
- Reasonable interest rates
- Affordable monthly payments
- No prepayment or cancellation fees
American HealthCare Lending is the premier financing company in the behavioral health industry. With over $5 Billion funded and over 300,000 loan inquiries services through their lenders, this is the name and program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from American HealthCare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral requrired
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential