- A 90-day commitment of stay is required. Every individual stay is slightly different, and longer stays are common.
- Destructive behavior is to be eliminated
- Teens will be recovery-focused
- New coping skills will be taught that apply to the real world
- 12-step recovery participation is required
- Regular attendance at 12-step meetings is an absolute requirement
Teens will also be expected to gain a sponsor and support network while in our program. Many teens are often far from home, so integrating in the community is a must. Some of our teens are on medication – teens must be compliant with all doctor’s orders while at our facility. There is medical staff to assist with problems and medication changes.
The bottom line is a commitment to change and personal growth. These changes are not expected to happen overnight. Recovery is a process, and sometimes a slow process. However, teens are expected to adhere to the program’s rules and regulations. By communicating effectively with other peers and staff, we hope that Rites of Passage NW will be a rewarding experience for everyone involved.
As a full rehabilitation center, we do offer many services for our teens. While each journey is different, all of the following is available to all of our clients. We offer:
- 24-hour medical and therapeutic staff
- Psychiatric, therapeutic, and medical services
- Counseling from board-certified professionals
- Vocational and equational counseling
- Activities, hiking, and treks
- Physical training and assessment
- Group and individual therapy
- Survival and camping skills
- Spiritual therapy and education
- Family involvement
- Alumni incentives