As a dual-diagnosis program, here at Rites of Passage NW, we offer a full range of medical services in addition to conventional therapy. While here, our teenagers receive therapy from licensed caregivers, and will participate in a substance abuse evaluation and relapse prevention program.
In addition to therapy, we also provide
- A full psychological evaluation
- Medication if required
- A full physical evaluation
- Parental involvement and weekly updates
- Treatment plans for in-program and after discharge
- Relapse prevention program
- A myriad of weekly and daily therapies
In addition to therapy, our teens will have a full physical by a licensed physician as well as a complete evaluation by a mental health professional, for round the clock full medical care while in our program.