You should know that addiction to alcohol, drugs, and certain behaviors is known as a medical condition. If you are looking for treatment for yourself or a loved one, it is always best to know your options when it comes to a long term drug treatment center in the Northwest
. At Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy, we provide care and compassion along with a wide range of programs for treatment to start the long journey to recovery.
To determine whether or not a long-term care facility is best, you need to know how to spot the signs of addiction. This will help you to address the next best steps. The signs include:
- Thinking about or talking a lot about using alcohol or drugs
- Getting drunk or high on a regular basis
- Not telling the truth, especially about the frequency or amount of drugs or alcohol being consumes
- Avoiding family members and friends
- Believing that drugs or drinking is a requirement in order to have fun
- Lowered work performance
- Feeling hopeless, depressed, or anxious
- Getting into trouble at work, school, or with the law
No matter the level of abuse; drugs and alcohol can take hold of your self or a family member very quickly. In many cases, longer programs are best to help provide the tools necessary to beat addiction and then successfully integrate back into society and regular home, work, or school life. Rites Of Passage wants you to know that we have a caring and dedicated team here along with a proven set of methods for helping to battle addictions of all kinds.
If you need a long term drug treatment center in the Northwest
, we encourage you to visit us at Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy. Call (800) 794-0980