As a long term care program is usually an extension of a previous program, it is crucial to find the right one in order not to lose any ground gained during an initial therapy program.
Quite often, in order to change a poor behavior it must be replaced with a more acceptable behavior. While making this happen, the individual should be working toward regaining a sense of self-worth, a sense of accomplishment and a complete understanding of themselves.
With the right long term care program, an individual will:
- Continue to accept responsibility for their actions
- Continue to accept the consequences of choices
- Continue to improve social, communication and cooperation skills
- Continue to be challenged and overcome those challenges
- Continue working with certified therapists, nutritionists, counselors and instructors
- Continue moving forward toward a healthier lifestyle
Following an initial recovery or therapy program for behavioral or emotional issues, if further treatment is recommended, required or desired, contact Rites of Passage NW Wilderness Therapy long term care program in the USA at (800)794-0980. We will help you get you on the road to a healthier lifestyle.