Wilderness therapy is a form of treatment for youth and young adults that has been growing rapidly in popularity. This is a blend of adventure and experiential therapy that mixes with traditional treatment. What this does is offer participants a unique way to grow and succeed while working through a wide range of issues. At Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy, we offer wilderness adventure therapy in Washington State
that fits in with family needs of all kinds.
There are countless benefits that come from embarking on a wilderness adventure therapy journey, so we have put together just five of them for you to learn more:
- Removal From Everyday Stressors - When your child is removed from everyday life and the distractions that it brings, they have the ability to focus on their behavior and their mental health. No longer are there outside influences that can impact their choices and behaviors.
- Programming That Focuses On Family - We like to make sure that we offer a variety of programs focused on building family relationships. Such programming might include family seminars, family therapy sessions, and workshops.
- Expert Staff - We take pride in having a team of passionate professionals on board who are here to help your child while going through addiction, poor behavior, anxiety, depression, and more.
- Clinically-Intensive Programming - Most people would not think that a wilderness program would include programming that is clinically-intensive. However, we offer clinical treatment for both teens and young adults that are struggling.
- Adventures - Fresh air and the beauty of nature are known for having healing properties. While amidst the beautiful scenery that the northwest has to offer, your child will go through a variety of team-building activities, bonding experiences, and games. All of this is done to help facilitate the healing and growth that they need to be successful in their journey.
Are you interested in learning more about wilderness adventure therapy in Washington State
? Call Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy at (800) 794-0980