When it comes to treatment options, a good wilderness therapy program in North America is a beneficial and unique route to take. This is a blend of adventure therapy, experiential therapy, and different forms of traditional treatment that opens up a world of opportunities for participants to succeed and grow. If you are looking for more information on the benefits of such a program, our team at Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy has put some details together:
- Removal from outside influences - When your teen is taken out of the regular distractions that they find in everyday life, they have a chance to focus solely on their mental health and behavior. You will not have to worry about the negative influences that they would face when trying to work through issues at home and in school.
- Highly-trained, caring staff - With our wilderness therapy program at Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy, we have a team of counseling and healthcare professionals with a real passion for what they do.
- Family-centered therapy - We have found that our treatment plans are much more successful when the whole family can get involved and be part of the healing process. Our programming may include everything from regular family therapy sessions to family workshops and much more.
Do you want to know more about the benefits of a treatment program based in a natural setting that is filled with team-building activities and the chance to grow while learning life skills? We would love to meet your family to go over the details. All you have to do is get in touch with a member of our team, and we will be more than happy to set up a time so that you can tour our facility, talk with some of our staff, and learn all about the various elements that bring our program together.
A wilderness therapy program in North America may be an excellent choice for your loved one. Call Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy today at (800) 794-0980.
You will be faced with many options if you decide that it is time to enter into a long term alcohol rehab treatment center in the USA. Something fundamental is determining how long you should spend in rehab and the types of treatment available to you. The more that you learn about these treatment options, the easier it will be for you to make a sound decision.
Long-Term Inpatient Rehabilitation
Often referred to as long-term residential rehab, inpatient programs will usually take place for anywhere from three months to a year. Throughout their time in rehab, patients stay at the facility and remain under constant care. Throughout the beginning phases of treatment, it is essential to be monitored while going through the potential dangers the detoxification entails.
Why Choose Long-Term?
There is no single answer to such a question because the steps of treatment will work differently depending on each patient. However, treatment for the long-term will be a good option for people who have been struggling with alcohol issues for a long time and cannot seem to maintain sobriety. If you have been watching a loved one going through problems with alcohol for quite some time, it might be best to seek treatment at a facility for a more extended period of time. This is where the long-term program for alcohol treatment at Rites Of Passage can help.
Having a teen going through alcohol addiction can be a rough path to navigate, so let us help at Rites of Passage. We have a tremendously high success rate due to our unique processes as well as our highly-trained and caring staff.
Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy can help if you are looking for a long term alcohol rehab treatment center in the USA. Call us today at (800) 794-0980.
Having a teen that is struggling can be extremely difficult as a parent or caregiver. To get the help and support that you need, you should look into your options for programs for troubled youth in the Northwest. There are countless benefits that come from sending a troubled teen to a youth program for team building, counseling, and professional support.
There is a great deal of research pointing to wilderness therapy programs and outdoor treatment centers as great options for helping teens get on the right path. In order to grow and move forward, they need to be able to learn life skills for when they go back home to their regular environment.
Some of the ways that a program for troubled youth can help your teen includes:
- Guidance for the teen and the entire family so that everyone can move forward despite anything that happened in the past. Wilderness programs are made to treat the whole family rather than just the teen. What this does is create a change that is lasting rather than short-term.
- Lots of struggling teens will often have issues with self-confidence, and the right program will help to boost that. There may be issues in school, at home, or in their own thoughts, all of which can be addressed while surrounded by the beauty and serenity of nature.
- Life skills and taking responsibility will help a teen who has been in trouble to move forward. A good wilderness program will be a mixture of therapy done one-on-one, in a group with other troubled youth, and with the family.
We would like to help your family at Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy. Call us today at (800) 794-0980 about programs for troubled youth in the Northwest.
Finding the right rehabilitation program can be difficult if you are not sure what to look for. With many parents or caregivers, the chances are good that this is your first time looking for treatment options for your child. The good news is that you have a smart choice in a long term drug addiction program in Washington State when you visit us at Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy. We would love to talk to you about all that we have to offer.
Some of the programs that you may find for drug addiction care will be geared toward an age range that your child does not fit into. Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy has the experience necessary to work with teens that range in age from 10 to 17 years of age. If you have a child that is struggling with a drug dependence, we can go over the treatment options that we have available to you, which includes an assortment of therapeutic offerings.
Young Adult Therapy
We are also proud to offer treatment options for young adults in addition to our teen programs. If your child is a young adult and poor decisions have to lead them down a path to addiction, we have caring professionals on staff to help with your family from the intervention process through to healing and team building while in a natural setting.
We have a beautiful natural setting in the northeast where we can bring our participants on a journey through nature as they work on recovery and life-skill-learning. Our expeditions are crafted to encourage powerful learning and healing.
You have options when it comes to a long term drug addiction program in Washington State. Call (800) 794-0980 to talk with us at Rites Of Passage Wilderness Therapy.